Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 11:33 PM   #57 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
People watching meant that Nova had already seen Mercy coming, and had moved a bag of books from one of the chairs in the hope that Mercy would join her. There was always the possibility that Mercy hadn't seen her, or was too busy to stop, or the dreadful scenario in which her friend was avoiding her (something that had become somewhat of an irrational(?) fear for the Ravenclaw of late) but Nova was prepared.

And it seemed she was right to be. Beaming up at Mercy, she indicated the chair next to her. "Of course you may," she said easily, watching her friends eyes fall to her notebook. The open pages of which were, currently, empty save for a few mindless spiral-drawings of boredom.

"No Nico today?"

Ah right off the bat she asked the question. Not that Mercy expected anything less or anything other question. Mercy actually was not with her today as she knew Nico was busy with family stuff and her little brother Nate. Mercy sat down and smiled while shaking her head.

"No, not today. I was looking at weird shops down the alley since well last time I was here I spent the majority of it on the floor of Blotts reading"

Yeah normal for this Ravenclaw.

"what are you doing here today. Research on boys still?"

Was the first thing she thought of seeing the notebook. Or was she getting a head start on the textbooks for next term? Which while now would be a little surprising. she wouldn't be completely surprised since she is sure Nova did better on OWLs than her.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.