View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 08:36 PM   #65 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Smiling at Maeve he realized that she was an occasional watcher of quidditch but he remembered she said she didn’t like watching. His smile faded as he heard she wasn’t going abroad at all. He thought he remembered her saying how excited she was to go spend the summer with her Aunt. He was lucky that his grandparents and parents let him float between their two families. “I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t end up going with her. I’d have been spooked if I came home to an empty house.”

His parents let him do what ever he wanted for the most part now that he was almost 17. He was way more mature than his brothers at this age. “At least you can do what you want?” he said trying to find the silver lining but knew that it wasn’t enough. He smiled weakly, “If you ever want a homecooked meal or some company you’re always welcome at my house. I think I’m kind of worrying my parents with how many friends don’t come over to our house.” He laughed knowing it was not funny at all.

Turning to the shopkeeper, “Oh can you point me in the direction of the inks and I’ll participate in the stationary stuff with her then find the inks I need.” he smiled politely as he answered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Ray shook his head and said "It's not a contest, no." But he realised he missed an opportunity to host a contest. "It's just a little event we're hosting for people to have a go at designing some things the way they want them. Rather than ordering in notebooks and inks in already made styles, we're letting people do it themselves."

And about the inks, Ray gestured the area of the wall with the inks lining it. "Just over there Sir. And if there's any other colours or blends that aren't there that you would like, we can mix some for you. Unless you want to have a go at mixing them yourself over there," gesturing the design area. But the standard coloured inks were all there, along with a whole assortment of other types of inks.
Maeve simply shrugged, because honestly, her aunt had only been in her life for barely two years and while her mum had raved about her and she did still have a place to live so that was good. "I mean, at least I can still stay in our cottage?"

She grinned at that. "Yes, I suppose I could do what I want. I mean it's different from being only eight years old without a parent or guardian. I'm sixteen now and I guess... she trusts me." She nodded. "I'd like that. And if you want to like ... come by some time... It's pretty much reallll close to the water which is amazing in the summertime." Even with the chilly English weather, it still got warm enough to enjoy the beach.

Glancing back at the shopkeeper, she nodded. "Oh, okay. That'd be nice." She could use a new sketchpad and having one be personalized would be rather nice.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.