Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Food & Merchandise Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 07:36 PM   #37 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Mia moved her way through the crowd until she found the line up of food and drinks. She was so hungry! She'd only just arrived last night and went straight to the game so she hadn't had a chance to eat. Everything smelled so good.

As she waited in line she eyed up the curry and naan. It smelled like the perfect meal to her. The closer the line got the better idea it seemed. She could even hear her stomach rumbling. She hoped no one else did.
Louise was here to make sure the presses didn't falsify anything. Or well, actually she was here too because the Quidditch World Cup was hosted by the Ministry and now that she worked for the Ministry, it was probably prudent she show up - not to mention it was all ANYONE seemed to be talking about these days. Honestly. America wasn't even playing, which was bloody ridiculous, other than the fact that they seemed to prefer Quodpot over on the stateside, likely the reason for not being a top seeded quidditch team.

Waiting on the queue for the food line - because what would a sporting event be without food, she gave a small smile to the woman in front of her. "First time at a quidditch cup match?" Probably, since it's only hosted by England once ever like three decades and the woman seemed around her age.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote