Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 12:50 PM   #56 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
For once in a blue moon, Mercy had yet to be in Flourish and Blotts today as she had already gotten her school books and spent hours on the floor of the shop reading last time she was here. So today she was enjoying walking around and stopping in the music shop for a Melanie Sung record and even grabbing some ice cream. The only thing sad was she wasn't here with Nico doing this. But that was only for a second since having time for yourself was good also.

She was properly exhausted by the time she made it to Floreans and ordered her favorite. But she did see her friend and dormmate one Nova Pascal as he made her way out to the outside seating.

Mercy smiled and made her way over to the spot she made for herself and looked like she was back to analyzing and making a list of something.

"Nova, may I sit"

The sixth year was already eyeing the notebook
People watching meant that Nova had already seen Mercy coming, and had moved a bag of books from one of the chairs in the hope that Mercy would join her. There was always the possibility that Mercy hadn't seen her, or was too busy to stop, or the dreadful scenario in which her friend was avoiding her (something that had become somewhat of an irrational(?) fear for the Ravenclaw of late) but Nova was prepared.

And it seemed she was right to be. Beaming up at Mercy, she indicated the chair next to her. "Of course you may," she said easily, watching her friends eyes fall to her notebook. The open pages of which were, currently, empty save for a few mindless spiral-drawings of boredom.

"No Nico today?"

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽