Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Food & Merchandise Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 01:20 AM   #31 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

SPOILER!!: Sachin :-*
QUOTE=FearlessLeader19;12408160]

That slow smile spread across Sachin’s face. Conley was right, he did know him more than that. They had only been dating for about two months but Conley’s abysmal eating habits was something that Sachin constantly tried to remedy. He watched the man be distracted by a noisy child and thought nothing of it. “Paneer and chili naan,’’ he repeated patiently. “It is spicy and I know you’re not scared of spicy food... right?’’ He was just teasing. “Paneer zindagee hai ... chaay ke baad. Paneer is life... after tea.’’

The Ambassador pretended to scoff. “When kneazles fly,’’ was his reply as he moved towards the food stand that sold the Indian food. “Yeah, well, you’re going to owe me a five course Greek meal.’’ He wasted no time in ordering them the paneer and chili naan, extra spicy. “You can choose what we get to drink since I suggested the food, Con.’’ His tone was soft so that no one could hear the nickname used to refer to Conley. After all, their relationship was still a low-key one. In any case, it was so noisy that he doubted anyone could overhear them.
[/QUOTE]

He still hadn’t caught what Sachin was suggesting for food, distracted as he was by the man speaking Hindi; he didn’t know what he was saying, but he sounded so good saying it! So he was glad that the man had walked over to the vendor to get the food himself. He didn’t mind spicy food so long as it wasn’t going to set his hair on fire. He followed the man over to the vendor a little distracted by all the noise and things to see. He got a little distracted by the nearby kids that appeared to be attempting to flirt. ”What about – oh.” He looked over the menu. ”What is Aam pana?” he asked looking over the menu.

”No, it’s going to be a dinner at the Lapérouse,” followed by a walk along the Seine. But he kept that comment to himself. And just like he said that he got an idea. ”I’ll be right back.” He gave the man’s arm a quick squeeze and then wandered off.

A few minutes later he was back carrying an Indian flag and a Union Jack, a British ribbon rosette pinned to his shirt. He handed the Indian flag and rosette over to Sachin. ”Something to commemorate this outing.”