View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 01:15 AM   #25 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"I'm a bit jealous, honestly." Mariana had always felt like she had a wanderer's soul, but her ties to her family kept her rooted for the most part, not wanting to miss anything of importance while away. "It sounds like you've been lots of incredible places. Beautiful ones. You're lucky."

"You know, I've got this map at home and someday I'm just going to throw a dart at it, travel to wherever it lands, no matter how far. I just really like the idea of being out of my comfort zone like that. Having a true adventure..." She smiled wistfully and then looked down, tucking some hair behind your ear. "And...you didn't need to know any of that. Here I am talking your ear off again."
Lucky. Sure. One could maybe swing what his life had become to being that. More so in the light that he had done something with it rather than let things hinder his progress. Was what happened when you had no family ties, or ties at all. "I have," confirmed with a nod. "And still plenty to see."

Her words were something that he heard all too often and this vague notion of 'someday' always amused him. Nothing more than fancy without any real intention, though his opinions were kept to himself. "What's stopping you from doing it now?" he inquired, moving the potted plant from being tucked under one arm to the other. Which encouraged it to sing out rather loudly with delight. "No darts?"

And they could get into a debate on logomachies later. She was hardly talking his ear off, as she put it.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes