Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 12:49 AM   #22 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
Second mug of butterbeer in hand, Aoife was now wandering the street vendors, hoping to find the second ingredient in her latest idea. Thus far, amidst the various knick-knacks --which reminded her, she needed to find a gift for Gráinne--, she'd seen some sort of kabobs, and weird varieties of popcorn, but not what she was looking for.

Aoife stopped to inspect some jewelry offered at one cart. Their offerings were...eclectic, but nothing really seemed perfect. Not like the left-handed mug her sister got her, which read, I might be left-handed but I'm always right, and would spill on you if you tried to drink it right-handed. Frowning, Aoife renewed her search.

Maybe it would be faster to ask? There was a girl, probably about Aoife's age --it was hard to tell as she was facing away--, in the queue for...breaded soup bowls? Odd. Though, she might know, so Aoife marched up to the girl and tapped her on the shoulder. "Em, sorry. Do you know if any of t'e vendors sell chips? I want to try dipping t'em in my butterbeer and see how t'ey taste."
Lena thought the tap on her shoulder would be her mother, but as she turned she saw it was from a girl her age. Wanting chips. Chips were delicious, and Lena thought it made sense for someone to want to eat them, until she mentioned wanting to dip them into her butterbeer. Lena couldn't help but let out a bit of a giggle. It didn't sound particularly nice, but who was she to tell the girl that. "I haven't seen any but they might. Otherwise there's the Leaky Cauldron just up that way. They would sell chips."

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move