Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Food & Merchandise Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 12:33 AM   #29 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Conley! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
”You know me better than that,” Conley retorted to the eating comment. He turned distracted by a person walking by with a screaming kid. As they passed, he turned back around. ”You recommend the what’s a what?” he replied. He didn’t care what it was he ate as long as it was something new. ”Is it spicy?”

He caught Sachin looking at a flag and chuckled. He sometimes got excited like a kid in a candy store, but he had an inkling about what Sachin was thinking. ”You’re going to loose. And then you owe me a very expensive dinner.”

That slow smile spread across Sachin’s face. Conley was right, he did know him more than that. They had only been dating for about two months but Conley’s abysmal eating habits was something that Sachin constantly tried to remedy. He watched the man be distracted by a noisy child and thought nothing of it. “Paneer and chili naan,’’ he repeated patiently. “It is spicy and I know you’re not scared of spicy food... right?’’ He was just teasing. “Paneer zindagee hai ... chaay ke baad. Paneer is life... after tea.’’

The Ambassador pretended to scoff. “When kneazles fly,’’ was his reply as he moved towards the food stand that sold the Indian food. “Yeah, well, you’re going to owe me a five course Greek meal.’’ He wasted no time in ordering them the paneer and chili naan, extra spicy. “You can choose what we get to drink since I suggested the food, Con.’’ His tone was soft so that no one could hear the nickname used to refer to Conley. After all, their relationship was still a low-key one. In any case, it was so noisy that he doubted anyone could overhear them.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote