Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Food & Merchandise Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 09:07 PM   #22 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default from the stands
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"Great view from up here. You must be doing something right at your job, Alexander." Maddie offered her husband a teasing grin and lead the way, her hand in his so he wouldn't get lost in the crowd. She was proud of him, did he know? So proud that she could endure the screaming fans and scary unsettling mascots just to make him happy. Okay, plus the sport was kind of growing on her. A little. Maybe.

Whatever.

Consulting their tickets again, the brunette 'excuse me, pardon me'd her way to their seats and settled down, taking the pitch in. "I was thinking butterbeers and maybe some fish and chips? I'm starved." She was always starved, though. "Think they have chocolate, too? You know, for dessert." Because obviously that was the most important thing right now. Obviously.

As for whether or not she was having fun yet, Maddie paused in her rambling to lean over and kiss Al on the cheek because she loved him, she knew why this date was special given their first date, and they deserved a good day out. He did. Yes, she was having fun.
"I must be."

He was, he knew he was, their coach had been dropping hints about future promotions and Alex was trying VERY hard to keep his expectations low. Not very successfully but he was trying. Logically, he was well aware that he was far from experienced or old (they usually went hand in hand somehow huh?) enough for anything to happen any time soon but his heart still got way too excited every time their coach wanted to have a private conversation.

ANYWAY, he was digressing.

Knowing full well that Maddie probably wouldn't be enjoying herself sitting up here by herself, Alex looked around the pitch for a moment before standing up again. "You should help me pick the food." He held out his hand again, grinning to her.

"...maybe they'll have Norwegian food again." Alex said once they'd somehow managed to make it through the crowd of people heading ONTO the stands. Giving his wife's hand a squeeze, he led them over to one of the nearest food stands. "Right, so....chocolate, right? You wanted chocolate?" Also other things but hey, desserts were very important. They definitely and wholeheartedly agreed on that.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Lislchen is offline   Reply With Quote