View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 05:52 PM   #60 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
When she mentioned about getting an accident, his expression turned and showed a worry. Goodness, that's why he's not a fan of sport especially Quidditch. "Oh, I hope it wasn't serious." That's the only thing he could say. She seemed good now, though. Probably it had been resolved. When Chloe asked about what kept him busy this summer, the fifteen year-old just laughed bitterly. "I have work at my father's restaurant." And it was NOT fun seriously. The only thing that he enjoyed was getting paid and probably did hang out with several fellow kitchen crew members who all of them were older than him.

Keenan didn't say any word when the younger Ravenclaw grabbed his hand and mentioned about entertaining the shopkeeper's girl for a while. Well, he wasn't that busy though but this was his only day-off this week and probably would be available to shop for school supplies sometime later. "Okay." Eventually he agreed on her idea, it wouldn't be that long he hoped. There were some other things he needed to get and also he wanted to hang out reading at Flourish and Blotts.

She grinned when he agreed to sit and paint, she might be over the crush, but she still liked Keenan and was glad to hangout with him. As for the quidditch accident she just shrugged, "It was bad, but I'm healing. Magic can fix up bones pretty quick. Most of the ones in my face healed quick, it's just a concussion that has been taking its time healing." She felt kind of dumb talking about it since she felt like it was kind of her fault for getting distracted, even though she did think it was the snitch at the time.

"Oh your dad doe that too? My mum has me help teach some of the summer camps at her dance studio, but I don't have to this year because of getting hurt. I'm just basically at my house. She let me come out here for an hour since she had to make the trip for some things." Being in Germany they didn't come this way often, but she was hoping she'd be here all summer now she was saying maybe next summer.

Starting to design her notebook she grabbed the colors. "Are you going to the World Cup?" She knew he wasn't into sports much, but everyone was going at least she thought they were so she hoped maybe he would.