View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 08:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post

"That's good to know, thanks Mary! Ronan nodded with a grin, assuming they were okay. Or.. you know, whatever. He won't just run away or be grumpy at her, because he didn't like getting in fights and they were going to be in the same house and in the same year at Hogwarts for six more years! It's a lot.

So, pocketing his wand, the twelve year old grinned. "How's your summer been? You gonna go to the world cup? One day HE'LL be in the world cup. Maybe. Probably not, because there were lots of better players than him in England. Maybe if Maxie tried to as well they'd get in. They were the best chaser pair ever.
He seemed to be acting like nothing had happened and this made Mary nervous. She knew she needed to apologize, but this made it more awkward. It would have been easier to just come up to him while he was still mad. "My summer has been pretty good. I'm going to the world cup with my sister."

Knowing that the longer she waited the harder it was going to be to do it, Mary began to speak hesitantly, making her tone a bit more serious. "So um, I've been wanting to get this off my chest for a while now. I... I.. I'm really sorry about what I did to you in the courtyard. I was scared and I really missed my family. I didn't want anyone to help me, because I was letting my emotions control me. I really didn't mean it, I was regretting it all year."