Thread: Law Enforcement: Exercise Room
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 03:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
Ami giggled as she parked herself next to a wide open space next to the wall and did a headstand yoga pose. This oddly enough always helped her unwind after her workouts or just whenever she needed that extra de-stressing boost. After a few minutes of inhaling and exhaling she shifted her body to get back upright on her feet.*

"They're my kind of challange. She folded her lips into a subtle and coy smirk. The red head thrived on challenging her mental and physical strength, she liked the chase of it all. It's like when her parents would tell her not to play with her food, but nevermind them she did it anyway. "I'd hate to be him." She gave him a lopsided grin, she didn't know him very well but definitely believed in his ability to catch this criminal sooner or later. As she strutted towards the fountain to fill her bottle she removed the tape from her hands. After refilling the bottle she took a huge sip and headed towards her bag.

Benzi could definitely relate to that. Needing a challenge is one of the biggest reasons why he liked his job, and his current life in general. Between Emma at home and dangerous criminals in the feeling, he always felt very fulfilled before bed. Or at least, most days.

He decided to call it a day once she did her headstand, appreciating her form. Very stable, he was impressed. Moving to stand, he grabbed his water bottle and took a long sip before chuckling at her words. "Certainly, his odds don't look so great. Perhaps a stint in Azkaban will make him see the error in his ways," and Benzi would do everything he possibly could in order to see that come about. He'd learned over the years that often it's not just about catching the criminals, but about creating an airtight net and allowing them to stumble into it. It made for a stronger case in court, and a longer stint in prison.

And Benzi was all about longer stints in prison.

_____________I could still change the end