Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Meet & Greet Tent
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 01:46 PM   #27 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
If you asked Panda, the best quidditch player in the whole wide world was her big brother Casey Roberto Snider. However, even the almost-thirteen year old was able to admit that the talent of a whole team had to meld to make a victory - even [b]Casey[/c] couldn’t carry his whole team to victory if they didn’t work together.

AND they were all within touching distance. Eyes wide, Panda all but dragged Casey further into the tent so that they could queue up to talk to everyone. She’d already got her copy of the programme for the match so that she could ask them ALL to sign their own pages.

Standing on her tippy-toes, she tried to look past the boy in front of her that was much taller than she was. “Oh Gosh! Look! Case, there’s Renee Golzio! And oh! Meera Jain! Oh and and that’s Raju Misra!” She didn’t point, because that was rude but she couldn’t help staring at these AMAZING Quidditch Players.

She hoped they knew how good her brother was though - next time they were up against America, she was BEATING they’d be playing him.

Captain Casey Snider. Falmoth Falcons Keeper and Captain. Cap'n Case, as the new kids on the team said.

It had a nice ring to it.

But today was not at all about himself, even if the news was pretty recent, and even if this day was all about Quidditch. It was all about other people's Quidditch. And Panda. Focus, Case, it's all about Panda, whom he followed closely through the festivities. It would not do to lose the young teenager among the crowds. Just the fact that she was a teenager was mind blowing. And unacceptable.

But all thoughts of that were gone as he spotted bitter rivals. Bitter rivals. The Tutshill Torandoes keeper, for one. Pete Snow. And, nicely spotted by Panda, that was indeed Renee Golzio. Casey Snider did not have a crush on her because Casey Snider was almost twenty five years old, and twenty five year olds knew better. Renee Golzio, Cannons chaser, was just.. real pretty. Objectively speaking.

And the Indian players too of course, were all immensely talented. He couldn't immediately see the Indian keeper, but figured she'd show soon. "You do know that I will humiliate all these people next season," Casey joked with his sister, talking about the English team. ... The fact that there was no Falcons representation in their national team just proved his point that all his former teammates had been absolutely useless.

"See Nyx Higgs over there? Holyhead harpies seeker. I'll take you to a League game when she's not playing against us... phenomenal seeker."

_____________I could still change the end
Daemon is offline   Reply With Quote