Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Camping Area
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 01:32 PM   #24 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Text Cut: Mercy <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Yeah, it must be a very nice honeymoon for Daisy and Talon. But knowing how much she loves quidditch and well everything here like Zara. She would probably show up. Good Logic there. Mercy honestly didn't know any players on either team or who was good or not. Though since it was the final game both had to be. So basically hoping for a good match and not one over in three seconds.

"I will try later..is it like a actually bakery inside of it. Or is it just as colorful and amazing inside as well?" Did she mention she liked the rainbows. Honestly with magic its possible tho doubt Al would want to be here cleaning bowls even if you twisted it. Friend?? Dont think any of her...oh she was talking about Nicola.

"And sell some good sweets..right? Oh Nicola right....she is my girlfriend...she is here with a friend of hers i dont know and haven't met up yet."

Honestly she should have learned not to blush by now saying that since its almost been a year by now. They really didn't have plans to and well that just sounds weird so she said that. Tho she did have plans to meet with Emma and Alanna and just had to find them either at the Dakest or Botros tent. Mercy was just going to ignore the old man and hope it all works out for him. Less involved the better for her and she hated getting involved because resulted in more talking.

And to be fair the quidditch world cup was making her want to by books on the history of it.

"Oh I don't sell them! I've luckily made enough this summer to be able to afford all this and hand them out for free! All the proper food is over at the stalls, this is just for fun!" Zara said to Mercy, full of cheer. And she might have squealed, just a little bit, at the girlfriend reveal. Obviously a subject close to her hear, she was ever so happy for little Mercy and her lovely girlfriend.

"That's wonderful! I'm really happy for you!"

Text Cut: Muggle Mr. Greer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archibald Greer View Post
Archie's knees creaked as he tried to straighten up and walk closer to the young woman with the baked goods. And it was hard to do without his missing cane! But as he was making his way, he noticed another young lass keep giving him the eye as she whispered to her boyfriend.

"Speak up, missy!" Archie grumbled loudly at her as he passed by. "Don't you know it's disrespectful to whisper about people, especially your elders, right in front of them?" The youth of today had no manners anymore. It was appalling! And if he still had his cane, he'd have shaken it at her. That would have shown her.

Ah, but this young lady was well-mannered! She even brought him a chair. Archie carefully and slowly made his way over to it, resting his hand on the back of it to support himself, then lowered himself into the seat.

"Thank you kindly, miss." Did he want a what? "A what beer?" He squinted his eyes at her as he tried to make sense of her nonsensical word. Probably some new fad among the teens, or at least the ones old enough to drink. "No, no..." He waved his hand dismissively at her. "I haven't had a beer since '72. Not much of a drinker anymore." She didn't need to know about his health problems though. "A water will be just fine." Maybe he was dehydrated, because he still felt like he was hallucinating. Now, what kind of muffins were these?

Oh, was he hard of hearing too? She was about to repeat the offer with a bit more volume when he waved his hand. ... Was he part house elf? As far as Zara was aware, only they were sensitive to butterbeer's very low alcoholic content. "Of course, yes," Zara nodded, not wanting to pry Merlin forbid, and quickly fetched him a bottle.

Text Cut: A YATI!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
One minute he musing on his own bad luck that England had been chosen to host the World Cup, the next he was on the verge of rubbing his eyes. Why? He was pretty sure that he was seeing one of the Muggles from that fateful day in Dufftown. The one were everything had gone pear-shaped; himself, his classmates and Professor Stewart being possessed, Melanie Williams spouting her crap about eradicating purebloods (of which he was) and the Muggle and magical living together in harmony. The memory itself was enough to make his face grow pale and his blood run cold. Were they here, the Williams'?

He quickly looked around, seeing neither a bloody hawk nor any signs of anyone being possessed, thank Merlin. He was moving before Ava's whisper reached his ears. "On it." He waved his wand, casting a silent Finte on anything moving by magical means as he was approaching the Muggle then sending off two meerkat patronuses, one to Alexa and the other to the head of A&C , shoving the slim piece of wood back in its holster once he was done.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to come with me," he requested, slipping one of his arms around the the old muggle's and showing him his badge. Fortunately, Ronan kept the piece of metal charmed to match the ones sported by the muggle police should anyone non-magical see it, just in case. Hopefully, Ava had followed him, because he had a bad feeling the old man wasn't going to come quietly.

"May we borrow your tent?" he asked the the woman handing out baked goods, flashing his badge her direction.

Turning back to Mercy, Zara was about to say something but whatever it had been went flying right out out of her head as all her floating trays fell to the ground. !!! OH NO. It didn't matter that she had lots more prepared, this is such a waste of food! ... Would people still eat it? The grass here wasn't that filthy yet.........

Huh?

Zara blinked at the muggle police badge, which she easily recognised, and was shocked when the badge was turned to her and it instead featured the DMLE's logo. Law enforcement?? Who is this man? Perhaps he was polyjuiced?! It would be JUST her luck to have helped and fed a fugitive of the law. "Oh, yes, of course... I'm sorry about the mess, I was baking," Zara pointed at the entrance to her rainbow tent.

Then the twenty two year old, visibly shaken, turned to her best friend's sister. "Mercy, perhaps you should go look for your family? Or your girlfriend... I'll catch up with you later?" LAST thing she needed was getting Mercy mixed up in this. Whatever it is.

_____________I could still change the end
Daemon is offline   Reply With Quote