View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 08:18 AM   #59 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Oh, he was just in for regular stuff, well that was alright she guessed, but wouldn't it be more fun to have interesting things? Maybe it wasn't and she'd be the only one in school with her own made stationary, Chloe thought about this for a moment and her thoughts were jumbled which started to frustrater her so she just looked at Keenan when he spoke, "It's been alright, had a bit of an accident at the U17 game a few weeks ago so I've been on the mend since." No, big deal, at least she wouldn't play it as one. "What have you been doing that has made it so busy?" She hoped it was at least something exciting.

Hearin the younger girl say about German colors did catch her attention though and she looked between Keenan and her before smiling and grabbing his arm. "Come on let's entertain her for a bit. " She looked at the younger girl again before sitting near her, "We'll paint with you. I'd like to have something neat to take back to school, especially if it has German colors. Maybe Keenan could make us something fun too."

Giving him a grin she hoped he'd be a good sport about it.
When she mentioned about getting an accident, his expression turned and showed a worry. Goodness, that's why he's not a fan of sport especially Quidditch. "Oh, I hope it wasn't serious." That's the only thing he could say. She seemed good now, though. Probably it had been resolved. When Chloe asked about what kept him busy this summer, the fifteen year-old just laughed bitterly. "I have work at my father's restaurant." And it was NOT fun seriously. The only thing that he enjoyed was getting paid and probably did hang out with several fellow kitchen crew members who all of them were older than him.

Keenan didn't say any word when the younger Ravenclaw grabbed his hand and mentioned about entertaining the shopkeeper's girl for a while. Well, he wasn't that busy though but this was his only day-off this week and probably would be available to shop for school supplies sometime later. "Okay." Eventually he agreed on her idea, it wouldn't be that long he hoped. There were some other things he needed to get and also he wanted to hang out reading at Flourish and Blotts.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.