View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 02:37 AM   #29 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Text Cut: Eniola
Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eniola looked up from the products she was staring at when she heard a voice behind her. Eni looked around, not sure who she was talking to before she realized it was her. "Me? Oh! Yeah, I just get stressed out when it comes to hair care products is all. It can be hard to tame my big curls, but straightening them the muggle way can be pretty damaging. It just gets pretty frustrating. Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you!" Eni was blushing now, she didn't mean to bug anyone, she just has a hair struggle.

Torii gave the girl a light laugh. "You didn't disturb me. I was honestly asking if everything was okay," she said. She noticed the girl blushing and felt sort of bad. Maybe she should have said something else first before just asking if the girl was okay. "I'm sorry," she said.

Torii turned and looked at the hair products. "Well, let's see. I don't have curly hair, but...," she trailed off, trying to find something that had 'curly hair' on the bottle. "This bottle says it's a curly hair potion." She pointed at the price tag. "Only one galleon and ten knuts." She shrugged. Maybe that would help?

"I'm Torii, by the way," she said.