View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 02:35 AM   #34 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Trinetta was actually doing some school shopping today, not leisure shopping. Which was what she was USUALLY doing. However, summer was winding down and she had to do some real shopping at SOME point. As she walked down the street, staring at her list, she checked off what she had already gotten and what she still needed. She was about...halfway done. Ok. Not as bad as she had thought.

As she looked at the list, a particularly large gust of wind came out of NOWHERE and swooped her list RIGHT out of her hands. Swearing in French under her breath, she chased it as it flew across the street and RIGHT in the face of a boy who was sitting there, looking at his own list.
Sebastian had just finished writing down SOCKS when a piece of parchment smacked him right in the face! "What the!" He said, dropping his own paper and quill when he reached up to take the paper off of his face. He looked down at someone else's shopping list with a grin.

He looked up, noticing a cute blonde girl running towards him. "I assume this is yours?" He said with a smirk. "Next time you may want to tell your paper that I am not a garbage can." He said with a chuckle and handing over her list.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.