View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 11:28 PM   #33 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Sebastian had some school supplies restocking to do, and his list was long! How had he used up so much? Well, his little brother and sister did get into his potions kit while he was in Italy, so that was probably most of it. It wouldn't surprise him if they had gotten into his other supplies as well. Especially the parchment. He was going to have to get a ton of that for sure.

Noticing the bench near by, he made his way over and sat down. He needed to add a couple of things for his mother to his list that she casually told him about as he was leaving. 'Oh, Mia cara, could you please pick up some socks and stockings for your brother and sister the keep disappearing. OH! And Humidity Immunity Potion from Madam Primpernelle's. I'm all out. Thank you my angel!' She said in her thick Italian accent. He rolled his eyes at the thought. He felt like a babysitter and errand boy when he was home anymore.

He sat writing down the additions and combing over his list. This would be a long day of shopping for sure.
Trinetta was actually doing some school shopping today, not leisure shopping. Which was what she was USUALLY doing. However, summer was winding down and she had to do some real shopping at SOME point. As she walked down the street, staring at her list, she checked off what she had already gotten and what she still needed. She was about...halfway done. Ok. Not as bad as she had thought.

As she looked at the list, a particularly large gust of wind came out of NOWHERE and swooped her list RIGHT out of her hands. Swearing in French under her breath, she chased it as it flew across the street and RIGHT in the face of a boy who was sitting there, looking at his own list.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid