Thread: Toppings Bar
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 11:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: Eni
Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post

It made Eniola so excited to speak French again. She hadn’t come across anyone else that speaks it so freely outside of France. “I grew up in Haute-Garonne, a beautiful place to grow up really. Did you get to go to the city very often?”

He was very quiet, but I guess that just makes him a good listener. ‘I wonder if he opens up to many people?’ “I find the grounds can be quite nice when the weather warms up a bit. Do you have a favourite spot you like to hide away in?” Eniola was curious. That’s a pretty normal thing for her, but she does genuinely want to know more.

Indigo nodded. "Yeah, my sister and I spent a lot of time in the city when we were kids." Even before they'd technically been allowed to go on their own they'd hopped on a train and ridden it a few stops to the heart of the city. Part of Indigo missed that time, for a few different reasons. "Did you go to Beauxbatons?" He didn't remember seeing her around there, but, to be fair, he didn't remember seeing her around Hogwarts either. But if she had been a few years below him he wouldn't have really remembered anyway.

"Uhh." Indigo shrugged. "I spend most of my time either in the library or in my dorm." As far as hiding away, that was mostly where he did it. But... oh! "Uh, you know the corn maze? I like to hide away in there sometimes. Just get lost in the maze. It helps me think... or not think, depending on my mood."