Thread: Toppings Bar
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 04:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: sorry! Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post

Indigo was even more excited when she switched to French. He switched languages too, and would likely continue the rest of their conversation in French. He always preferred to speak his language. "I lived just outside of Paris. It is nice. I loved it there."

She sure did talk a lot. Indigo didn't necessarily mind. It meant he didn't have to talk as much because he could primarily just listen. He was nodding along, because he agreed with a lot of what she was saying. He definitely appreciated the need for silence. When he did speak, it was still in French. "I get that. It can be pretty hard to find quiet at Hogwarts outside of the library."

It made Eniola so excited to speak French again. She hadn’t come across anyone else that speaks it so freely outside of France. “I grew up in Haute-Garonne, a beautiful place to grow up really. Did you get to go to the city very often?”

He was very quiet, but I guess that just makes him a good listener. ‘I wonder if he opens up to many people?’ “I find the grounds can be quite nice when the weather warms up a bit. Do you have a favourite spot you like to hide away in?” Eniola was curious. That’s a pretty normal thing for her, but she does genuinely want to know more.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.