Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Camping Area
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 04:29 PM   #20 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Well that certainly made more sense. Zara smiled, chuckling. "Daisy's having the time of her life with her new husband. I think she'll probably stop by at some point," she adjusted some muffins on display as Mercy glanced over at the crowds. It was like one gigantic party, and Zara was never a bit party person but she just loved this. There was no reason to be sad, everyone focused only on the sport, and by the time the game will roll around she's sure everyone will be even more excited. And luckily for herself, she didn't much care which team won. It would be fun if England won, but she'd be just as happy for India to win. She just wanted a good game!

"Bring them over then! And that's only on the outside, I've got all my baking stuff on the inside, you can tell them I need professional bowl-cleaners," certainly no child could turn down licking bowls clean right? She'd loved it. She still loves it. "I'm rooting for a good game. And that's a good reason as any to swing by. Where's your friend? From the wedding?" Zara didn't want to assume she had been her girlfriend, even though she was.. pretty sure.
Yeah, it must be a very nice honeymoon for Daisy and Talon. But knowing how much she loves quidditch and well everything here like Zara. She would probably show up. Good Logic there. Mercy honestly didn't know any players on either team or who was good or not. Though since it was the final game both had to be. So basically hoping for a good match and not one over in three seconds.

"I will try later..is it like a actually bakery inside of it. Or is it just as colorful and amazing inside as well?" Did she mention she liked the rainbows. Honestly with magic its possible tho doubt Al would want to be here cleaning bowls even if you twisted it. Friend?? Dont think any of her...oh she was talking about Nicola.

"And sell some good sweets..right? Oh Nicola right....she is my girlfriend...she is here with a friend of hers i dont know and haven't met up yet."

Honestly she should have learned not to blush by now saying that since its almost been a year by now. They really didn't have plans to and well that just sounds weird so she said that. Tho she did have plans to meet with Emma and Alanna and just had to find them either at the Dakest or Botros tent. Mercy was just going to ignore the old man and hope it all works out for him. Less involved the better for her and she hated getting involved because resulted in more talking.

And to be fair the quidditch world cup was making her want to by books on the history of it.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
oh its Erik ok is offline   Reply With Quote