Thread: Toppings Bar
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 03:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: I don't know French lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eniola walked over to the trash to throw out her bowl. Turning around she saw Indigo take his first bite of his completed ice cream. 'Oh! A French boy!' "Tu as grandi en France? Quelle région? C'est si beau. J'adore le printemps là-bas. Tout sent incroyable! Il y a cette petite boulangerie en bas de la route de chez nous où je reçois du pain frais chaque semaine. C'est délicieux!" Eniola gets carried away sometimes talking about home. She always misses it so dearly when she's gone. It's not easy being away from her family.

"Oh! I understand that. It can be a bit overwhelming to be around people sometimes. I tend to just hide into my books if I get overwhelmed. Just let me know if I make you anxious and I'll give you some space." She gave him a smile, hoping it came out as encouraging. "I just like silence to be quite honest. I know that's hard to believe with how much I talk, but I think better when I have some peace and quiet. I find most people find silence awkward though so it's easier to just hide away in the library."

Indigo was even more excited when she switched to French. He switched languages too, and would likely continue the rest of their conversation in French. He always preferred to speak his language. "I lived just outside of Paris. It is nice. I loved it there."

She sure did talk a lot. Indigo didn't necessarily mind. It meant he didn't have to talk as much because he could primarily just listen. He was nodding along, because he agreed with a lot of what she was saying. He definitely appreciated the need for silence. When he did speak, it was still in French. "I get that. It can be pretty hard to find quiet at Hogwarts outside of the library."