Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 03:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Just in Jorge's nature... Odaline and Alexander
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

He had been watching all around him so of course, he had noticed the children running around, but one stood out from the rest. A little girl that seemed uneasy and looking at her coins. He had seen this many times in his years of searching for stories, but it meant many different things. A little girl spending her allowance, a child who just got money from her parents, or a child without parents trying to get something without having enough money. He wasn't fully sure which this was and he knew some got offended when others tried to help, but Jorge wasn't one to just not do anything.

As he strolled down the alley looking at the vendors he came to a stop in front of the children, "Hello there, my name is Jorge De La Garza and I'm the editor at the Daily Prophet. Mind if I ask you a few questions about summer? I'll buy you both something from one of the food vendors if you help me out with my story. It's about the fun things kids can do around here in the summer."

Hopefully, that was a way to get them food if they needed and if they didn't he would maybe make their day by not spending their own allowance on food.