View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 02:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post

Eniola hadn’t noticed anyone else as she was on her hunt for her sugar high. Lemon drops! Sherbet drops! Sugar quills! Oh my! Eni is in heaven. She got startled when the girl started talking to her as it broke her out of a type of trance. “Oh! I love Lemon Drops! And Sherbet Drops! And Sugar Quills! They help me study...at least that’s how I justify it to my parents.” Eni laughed. “Do you have much of a sweet tooth?”
Lemon drops, sherbet drops and sugar quills.

Aurora wasn't really a fan of lemon-flavored, unless it's on her skin care product. Lemon face mask was one of her favorite though. But sugar quills seemed appealing. She was curious and took some of them. "They do look like an actual quill, yeah." The Korean-American nodded. "Looks like I'm going to need some of these." Just like what this girl had mentioned, it could be a good disguise when she's eating sweets while studying.

"I do, yeah. But all these stuffs are so unfamiliar, I just moved to England and everything here looks good though." She said truthfully. "Have you ever tried their homemade products? My sister said they're good too, but she did not mention which products specifically. And honestly, I would love to get them all but well... can't really spend too much on sweets." Wow, did she just talk too much on a stranger?

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.