View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 01:06 PM   #21 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: Aurora
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Decisions... Decisions..

Everything looked good, this wasn't fair. Aurora didn't want to spend her entire galleons for sweets (and she'd rather to spend them for skin care of make up products) but she had to make a decision which ones she should get. Omona, this was like when she had to decide if she should get new lip tint or face masks at the mall last week (although she ended up getting both). Let's just... ask someone.

"Hey, excuse me." The Korean-American smiled at the girl who wasn't too far from her. "Do you have any recommendation which one I should get? Like.. all-time favorite here?" Maybe she should've asked the shopkeeper but it seems he's not available for a question like this. Also, asking someone else wouldn't be bad, right? This girl seemed like she's quite familiar with some of these products.

Eniola hadn’t noticed anyone else as she was on her hunt for her sugar high. Lemon drops! Sherbet drops! Sugar quills! Oh my! Eni is in heaven. She got startled when the girl started talking to her as it broke her out of a type of trance. “Oh! I love Lemon Drops! And Sherbet Drops! And Sugar Quills! They help me study...at least that’s how I justify it to my parents.” Eni laughed. “Do you have much of a sweet tooth?”

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.