Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Camping Area
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 08:52 AM   #19 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Ah, well this was Mercy's fault for just saying family and that meaning Max was involved tho Daisy wasn't here either. But she was married and might still be on her honeymoon. Mercy would like to see her here though."Oh, no...he is house-sitting the dogs and I don't know about Daisy. But everyone else".

She looked over to where she was pointing and deflated real quick because that was a lot of people and a pretty big crowd...maybe later.

"Maybe later...for that..." Oh, that was nice of her. She figures Al and Evie might be bored unless Jorgie is here annoying talking to Al. "They would love being over here and I think they would love your tent!

She started taking off the cupcakes wrapper? and take small bites of it and had to admit she liked Zara's baking. She was a quidditch fan which explained things. "Who are you rooting for?" She shook her head since the sixth year claw was being honest. "I dont really like sports much. But I appreciate the atmosphere and well watch the highest level of a sport is interesting"

Which was such a Nova answer but she believed it also.
Well that certainly made more sense. Zara smiled, chuckling. "Daisy's having the time of her life with her new husband. I think she'll probably stop by at some point," she adjusted some muffins on display as Mercy glanced over at the crowds. It was like one gigantic party, and Zara was never a bit party person but she just loved this. There was no reason to be sad, everyone focused only on the sport, and by the time the game will roll around she's sure everyone will be even more excited. And luckily for herself, she didn't much care which team won. It would be fun if England won, but she'd be just as happy for India to win. She just wanted a good game!

"Bring them over then! And that's only on the outside, I've got all my baking stuff on the inside, you can tell them I need professional bowl-cleaners," certainly no child could turn down licking bowls clean right? She'd loved it. She still loves it. "I'm rooting for a good game. And that's a good reason as any to swing by. Where's your friend? From the wedding?" Zara didn't want to assume she had been her girlfriend, even though she was.. pretty sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archibald Greer View Post
Where in tarnation was he??

One minute ol' Archie was doing his civic duty in helping clean up the local park, and the next minute......well, he wasn't quite sure what happened!! The last he remembered, he was collecting discarded aluminum cans from the ground to be recycled and when he picked up a particularly unusual looking one, he felt a strange jolt, like he was being pulled by some invisible force through time and space. Something like in one of those newfangled science fiction programmes. He even lost his cane in the process!

And now, somehow Archie was on the ground and in a completely unfamiliar place. Tents as far as the eye could see, so some sort of campground? Slowly, the old man tried to get his bearings and struggled to get to his feet. He turned towards the sound of a young woman offering her baked goods. That might not be half bad. "I could do with a muffin. Bran, preferably." And he really needed his cane.
Oh! "Hello sir! I.. one moment please!" Bran, she hadn't made many things with bran, but she did have healthy muffins inside that she'd baked for her own dinner later. Zara quickly excused herself, skipped inside her tent and came out with a selection of savoury muffins as well as one of her kitchen chairs. "Lots of protein in these, sir! Could I get you anything else? Some butterbeer perhaps? Water?" she asked as she set the chair down on the grass and gestured for him to sit, should be want to. He did seem pretty tired.

It never once occured to the muggleborn that a muggle himself had managed to arrive at the Quidditch camp.

_____________I could still change the end
Daemon is offline   Reply With Quote