Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 07:04 AM   #53 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Graduated
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
He was unsure if his relief was about him being a muggleborn as well or that he could sit down on at the table, either way, Dorian smiled a little. He liked this kid, reminded him of himself a bit. And then the smile changed in to a laugh as he said that he heard that Hogwarts was 'a huge place' Well, he wasn't wrong about that. "It is. Oh man i lost so many House points during my first year because i kept getting lost and was late for classes" he used to hate that about himself but now that he thought back it was pretty funny. "I remember this one time when i had Astronomy class up at the tower, which is on the same floor as my Common Room but somehow i ended up on the second floor instead and i still haven't figured out how i've done that" he said with a chuckle and shook his head. Good times."Apart from it 'being huge', what else do you know about Hogwarts?" he wanted to know if he was prepared or if he went in blind.

"I'm Dorian" he introduced himself back and looked behind him to see inside of the parlor. "There's no line right now so if you want to buy an icecream i suggest you go now" he said as he turned back to face him. "I'll guard the chair"
Thomas smiled as he left for a couple of minutes. When he returned he had two ice-creams in his hand. both strawberry flavour, he hoped that the other boy liked that flavour ice-cream, he slowly and carefully walked back towards the table as he didn't want to trip up and make a bad impression. "Here you go." Thomas held out his hand so the boy could take one of the ice-creams.