Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 04:51 AM   #25 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

To ice cream or not to ice cream? That was the question. Torii shrugged to herself and took a seat at an empty table. With nothing else to do at the moment, she looked through her shopping bags. She'd just gotten half of her fifth year supplies bought, and she'd decided to just save the rest of the shopping for a later time. She was supposed to meet up with her aunt in a little while and hand over her supplies. After that, Torii could spend the rest of the day doing fun things!

Just when she was convinced there was nothing else left to do but go buy ice cream, she heard her name. Oh? Looking up, she saw Nettie, and almost braced herself in preparation of the girl bumping into her. Nettie somehow always managed to do that. However, she was safe this time, so she just nodded and moved her bags over. "Yeah, sure! What's up?" she asked, hoping to talk about anything but school.
"Not much," Nettie said with a smile as she took a seat across from her. "Just relaxing after quidditch practice," she explained. She wondered if her athletic leggings and athletic top made that obvious, or if the older girl just thought she liked wearing workout clothes. Which WERE super comfy, by the way.

"How has your summer been so far?" she asked her. She felt like it was a given that it was better than HER summer, at least.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid