View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 12:36 AM   #57 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Ray saw the door open again, admitting another young man. Slightly older, and he appeared to be looking for something. "Hello, might I help you with something?" he asked.

... just as he was joined by a young lady. "Hello Madam, are you here for the stationary designing?" he asked. If not, he had a full shop of things he was sure the Hogwarts, and perhaps students from other countries, students needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Ooops??? She kind of had quite the memory when it came to certain people whom she crushed on. Ah, the cup - it was all ANYONE was talking about and honestly, while she LOVED to go to the games at Hogwarts because of Emma and Anna and Chase and Patrick and Beth, to name a few, she couldn't really care less about the games themselves. Truth be told, she found it rather boring to watch, but she liked to support her friends and they did give inspiration for some art pieces.

"Ah bummer. I'm not going abroad this summer," she said quietly, biting at her lower lip. "My aunt ... I guess had some sort of emergency? She wasn't there when I got home but she said the flat was paid for through the end of the year so at least I got that?" Guess she figured since she was sixteen now or something. But hey, she had a whoooleee flat to herself, which even though it was only two bedrooms it was still kinda nice. "They had a sign. Stationary designing for the quidditch cup --" oh and there was the shopkeeper.

Nodding at him, "Yes please. Is it a contest or ..." Just curious how it worked?
Smiling at Maeve he realized that she was an occasional watcher of quidditch but he remembered she said she didn’t like watching. His smile faded as he heard she wasn’t going abroad at all. He thought he remembered her saying how excited she was to go spend the summer with her Aunt. He was lucky that his grandparents and parents let him float between their two families. “I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t end up going with her. I’d have been spooked if I came home to an empty house.”

His parents let him do what ever he wanted for the most part now that he was almost 17. He was way more mature than his brothers at this age. “At least you can do what you want?” he said trying to find the silver lining but knew that it wasn’t enough. He smiled weakly, “If you ever want a homecooked meal or some company you’re always welcome at my house. I think I’m kind of worrying my parents with how many friends don’t come over to our house.” He laughed knowing it was not funny at all.

Turning to the shopkeeper, “Oh can you point me in the direction of the inks and I’ll participate in the stationary stuff with her then find the inks I need.” he smiled politely as he answered.