Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Stadium Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 11:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: Ju!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Anna couldn't get ENOUGH of all of this. The atmosphere was also SUPER GREAT and lKDJSNFKLJSD THIS WAS GOING TO BE AMAZING and hopefully healers were around for the crowd too because Anna might as well have a heart attack any minute now.

ANYWAY.

"I know, so exciting!!" The girl said, almost as if answering her own question. Oooooo, someone who was not from there then! "Where are you from then?" Anna asked with a smile, reaching out her hand to shake Mia's. "Nice to meet you, Mia, I'm Anna! Anna Meriwether." And 'ENGLAND IS GOING TO KICK SOME BUMS TODAAAY' she wanted to add, but she was not her brother and didn't exactly want to scare this woman off, having just introduced herself and all that jazz.

She looked around the pitch, taking everything in. THIS WAS TOO EXCITING, SHE COULDN'T EVEN. "I'm assuming you'll be cheering for England, right?" Anna gave Mia her signature cheeky grin as she looked back at the older girl. She'd BETTEEEEEER! Though... there was an Indian player or two that didn't look too shabby, Anna had to say. Their lady seeker was very pretty, but had they seen the chaser, Mr Nagarkar?

Well, hellooooooo. Eye candy indeed. AND an excellent player. Couldn't ask for much more, really! A CHASER, no less. Anna should try and get some tips from him. Heehee. Were they allowed to go speak to the team after? SURELY being in the England U17 team had to have even more of its perks?

But "COME OOOON, ENGLAAAAND!!!" because, y'know. That was her team and country. Yes. "EENGLAAAAAAAAND!!!!"

Mia chuckled to herself, this girl's excitement is contagious to say the least. "I'm from Vietnam, was working in France, but my dad is English and I'm trying to find work here!" Mia had to yell over the shouting of the crowd. "Nice to meet you Anna!"

Mia stood up and yelled, "LET'S GO ENGLAND!! WOOOO!!" Mia couldn't deny that some of the players on the Indian team were pretty cute though, but her heart is cheering for England. She couldn't go against her dad on that.

Mia sat back down and looked at the Anna, "Do you play Quidditch?" she yelled. Mia had always wanted to learn, but getting off the ground that high was too terrifying. She'll stick to football, thanks.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.

Last edited by gritandgrace; 04-16-2019 at 02:08 AM.
gritandgrace is offline   Reply With Quote