Thread: Toppings Bar
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 11:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eniola had been shopping all day getting ready for the school year and felt it was time for a treat. She had been working hard for it all day - shopping is hard.
'You know what's harder?' Eniola thought to herself. 'Waiting. Waiting in this line is harder. What is the hold up?' Eniola looked ahead and sure enough the boy in front of her was staring at the toppings like it was his NEWTs examinations. 'How could one be so scared of delicious sweets? Does he have diabetes? Isn't that a muggle illness?' Eniola decided that her ice cream didn't deserve to wait because the guy in front of her seemed to be frozen in time.
"Excuse me? Do you mind if I just get myself some sprinkles? I'm afraid I'll have to eat this strawberry ice cream by itself if I'd like to save my hand from the sticky disaster of melted ice cream should you continue to be more frozen than your ice cream." Eniola gave a small smile to the boy hoping he didn't feel too annoyed that she's basically just asked if she can skip him in line.
Indigo hadn't even realized that there might be people waiting behind him. As soon as he heard the girl, he felt incredible guilty. How long had she been there? He hoped he hadn't been holding her up for too long. "Right. Sorry." He immediately took a step backward. So he was still looking at the choices but gave her enough room to go in front of him to select her toppings. He took a bite off his spoon as he deliberated. He could go for something conventional like cookie crumbles or peanut butter cups, or should he go for something out of the ordinary like gummy worms or... kale?