Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Stadium Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 11:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Amy! Orion! :d
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

LONDON!!!! So Skylar had been here a few months ago when she was on a break between finishing her first year of University in Tokyo and when she moved to Italy, but now she was back again because even though the Italian team hadn't been seeded in the top sixteen (they didn't have her), she was here as a SPECTATOR! With her favorite constellation ... heh. Okay, so no constellation in that sense, but she did have her constellation, which was that of Orion Zunther.

Despite the summer weather, the tall former Slytherin Captain found herself wearing an official Italian National Team hoodie (because why shouldn't she show it off), with 'Diggory' and the number '4' on the back, and some jean shorts. "We should be up here, somewhere," she gazed from the pair of tickets up at the boy man with her. Because while they weren't top box seats, sadly, being on a different country's national team did have its perks to get decent enough seats in the upper level.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote