View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 10:52 PM   #56 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
He really should have stopped in here more than once in his six years at Hogwarts and then he may know where the ink was. Patrick turned hearing a familiar voice, "Hey Maeve!" He laughed a bit at her question. She remembered that he often went back to his grandparents. WOW. "Uh yeah, been spending a bit more time with my parents since the cup is going on this summer. I do have to head back next week for a bit." shut up shut up shut up Patrick

Wait there was stationary designing? He wasn't sure what that entailed but he figured it might be fun. "Well I was looking for some ink, but stationary doesn't sound bad, my mom might like some..." he laughed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Ray saw the door open again, admitting another young man. Slightly older, and he appeared to be looking for something. "Hello, might I help you with something?" he asked.

... just as he was joined by a young lady. "Hello Madam, are you here for the stationary designing?" he asked. If not, he had a full shop of things he was sure the Hogwarts, and perhaps students from other countries, students needed.

Ooops??? She kind of had quite the memory when it came to certain people whom she crushed on. Ah, the cup - it was all ANYONE was talking about and honestly, while she LOVED to go to the games at Hogwarts because of Emma and Anna and Chase and Patrick and Beth, to name a few, she couldn't really care less about the games themselves. Truth be told, she found it rather boring to watch, but she liked to support her friends and they did give inspiration for some art pieces.

"Ah bummer. I'm not going abroad this summer," she said quietly, biting at her lower lip. "My aunt ... I guess had some sort of emergency? She wasn't there when I got home but she said the flat was paid for through the end of the year so at least I got that?" Guess she figured since she was sixteen now or something. But hey, she had a whoooleee flat to herself, which even though it was only two bedrooms it was still kinda nice. "They had a sign. Stationary designing for the quidditch cup --" oh and there was the shopkeeper.

Nodding at him, "Yes please. Is it a contest or ..." Just curious how it worked?

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake