Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Stadium Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 10:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Mía jumped in her seat. A little because she was so excited and a lot because of the teenage girl that was pretty much bouncing in her seat beside her. “So exciting!! I haven’t attended a game here in England before, but this is a heck of a start! I’m Mia!” She beamed as she held out her hand for a shake.
Anna couldn't get ENOUGH of all of this. The atmosphere was also SUPER GREAT and lKDJSNFKLJSD THIS WAS GOING TO BE AMAZING and hopefully healers were around for the crowd too because Anna might as well have a heart attack any minute now.

ANYWAY.

"I know, so exciting!!" The girl said, almost as if answering her own question. Oooooo, someone who was not from there then! "Where are you from then?" Anna asked with a smile, reaching out her hand to shake Mia's. "Nice to meet you, Mia, I'm Anna! Anna Meriwether." And 'ENGLAND IS GOING TO KICK SOME BUMS TODAAAY' she wanted to add, but she was not her brother and didn't exactly want to scare this woman off, having just introduced herself and all that jazz.

She looked around the pitch, taking everything in. THIS WAS TOO EXCITING, SHE COULDN'T EVEN. "I'm assuming you'll be cheering for England, right?" Anna gave Mia her signature cheeky grin as she looked back at the older girl. She'd BETTEEEEEER! Though... there was an Indian player or two that didn't look too shabby, Anna had to say. Their lady seeker was very pretty, but had they seen the chaser, Mr Nagarkar?

Well, hellooooooo. Eye candy indeed. AND an excellent player. Couldn't ask for much more, really! A CHASER, no less. Anna should try and get some tips from him. Heehee. Were they allowed to go speak to the team after? SURELY being in the England U17 team had to have even more of its perks?

But "COME OOOON, ENGLAAAAND!!!" because, y'know. That was her team and country. Yes. "EENGLAAAAAAAAND!!!!"

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote