Thread: Butterbeer Cart
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 01:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
Aoife glanced up from her, admittedly, mediocre sketch of the craziness that is Diagon Alley in the summer, then glanced over at her half finished Butterbeer. Truthfully, she hadn't been saving it, so much as hadn't finished it yet. Only then did she realize the girl had been looking at her lip, not the mug. Aoife quickly touched her her lip, confirming, that yes, she did indeed have a butterbeer mustache.

Blushing slightly, Aoife reached for a napkin, then paused, thought better of it, and quickly hid her mouth behind a hand so the girl wouldn't actually see her lick her upper lip clean. Because, yes, like the girl said, it was that good tasting. Only then did Aoife use a napkin to dry her lip.

She eyed the girl suspiciously. "Well, now, how do y'know I won' be gossipin' about my own neighbors?" Aoife dropped the charade and broke into a friendly smile, scooting over slightly as an inviting gesture. It's wasn't necessarily as there had been plenty of space.

"I'm Aoife --if you were curious."
At first Ellie feared that she had been too forward making a comment about the other girl’s mustache. Next minute she wandered if the other girl hadn’t heard or understood her when she eyed her half drunken butterbeer. Eventually though the other girl got the gist and touched her lip and then hid it behind a napkind while she cleaned the cream mustache off. Weird, because she didn’t think it was embarrassing to wipe stuff from your face, was it?

Anyway smiling friendily she said "Maybe you could gossip about your neighbours, but i doubt it will be to those old lady’s degree. The can get very um shall we say upset about small things." Accepting the invitation to sit down Ellie beamed as she took as seat next to the other girl. "It’s nice to meet you Aoife! Is Aiofe an irish name? I’m Eleanor, but i prefer to be called Ellie. Are you here to buy Hogwarts supplies too?"