Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 09:37 AM   #52 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Thomas stood there just staring at the seat, did he dare sit down, this older boy was a little bit frightening with all the questions about him skipping out on his parents, he stood there a couple of moments before plonking himself down on one of the spare seats. "Awesome, that's a relief." Thomas smiled. "I was a little bit worried about how I would cope coming from a primary school to such a big boarding school. I got told it's a huge place."

"Oh right, my name. I'm Thomas Longstaff, but I'm known as Tom." He wanted to get that out there now, only his mother used his full name and that was when he was in trouble. "I was just thinking of getting one."
He was unsure if his relief was about him being a muggleborn as well or that he could sit down on at the table, either way, Dorian smiled a little. He liked this kid, reminded him of himself a bit. And then the smile changed in to a laugh as he said that he heard that Hogwarts was 'a huge place' Well, he wasn't wrong about that. "It is. Oh man i lost so many House points during my first year because i kept getting lost and was late for classes" he used to hate that about himself but now that he thought back it was pretty funny. "I remember this one time when i had Astronomy class up at the tower, which is on the same floor as my Common Room but somehow i ended up on the second floor instead and i still haven't figured out how i've done that" he said with a chuckle and shook his head. Good times."Apart from it 'being huge', what else do you know about Hogwarts?" he wanted to know if he was prepared or if he went in blind.

"I'm Dorian" he introduced himself back and looked behind him to see inside of the parlor. "There's no line right now so if you want to buy an icecream i suggest you go now" he said as he turned back to face him. "I'll guard the chair"