Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 08:22 AM   #51 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Webster
Gryffindor
First Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
It didn't came as a shock to Dorian to find out that the kid was a Muggleborn. Actually, he had figured that out the moment he had asked about Ollivanders because everyone from a Wizarding family knew where to buy a wand. He also tried not to chuckle at him talking about a shopping centre. Was he trying to explain what that was or was he just rattling on? "Well, if it puts your mind at ease, i'm a Muggleborn myself" he said. Although he got adopted in to a wizarding family at an early age so he knew about the magical world even before getting his Hogwarts letter so this experience was a bit different than his.

"You can take a seat if you want" he said as he motioned to the empty seats with his hand. "Have you tried the icecream here yet? Its amazing" In other words he should. "What's your name by the way?"
Thomas stood there just staring at the seat, did he dare sit down, this older boy was a little bit frightening with all the questions about him skipping out on his parents, he stood there a couple of moments before plonking himself down on one of the spare seats. "Awesome, that's a relief." Thomas smiled. "I was a little bit worried about how I would cope coming from a primary school to such a big boarding school. I got told it's a huge place."

"Oh right, my name. I'm Thomas Longstaff, but I'm known as Tom." He wanted to get that out there now, only his mother used his full name and that was when he was in trouble. "I was just thinking of getting one."