View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:47 AM   #53 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Chloe had been looking at the Germany colors when a voice took her out of her thoughts and she stared at the man for a moment before her brain would register what he was talking about. "Oh right, the cup." She blushed a bit and wondered if she should have left her mother's side. Maybe it had been to soon to be out and about like she said, but Chloe just wanted to be out of the house so she just smiled at him, "England now that Germany isn't in it." Not that they ever had a chance, since it was obvious they didn't even make the final 16.

Hearing a smaller voice ask her about painting she looked over and smiled, "What are you painting?" Maybe that wouldn't be a hard task for her to do. Though before she could get an answer the door opened and a very familiar person walked in. Chloe put her head down feeling extra self-conscious, "Hey Keenan, how's summer going?" She had gotten over her crush, but it still didn't mean she wanted to look cute in front of the boys at school, plus what if she forgot something so simple like she had been doing since the bludger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post

Keeping half an eye on Avalon, and the other half of his eye on the door meant he hopefully saw everything. And he did. "Hello there Sir. Would you like to decorate some stationary?" he asked, as the young man walked in. Otherwise, yes, he was there to supply all of the school things.

"I'm just making my own design on this sticker," she said, holding the plain white sticker up. "In Nigerian and German colours. And maybe one in purple," she grinned. "I like the glittery paints. What do you want to make?" She knew all of the things they could make, because she helped her Daddy set it up. So she could explain it all if anyone needed help. And then Avalon spotted a boy joining the girl she was talking to. Maybe they were friends at the school Avalon wasn't allowed to go to yet. But in three years she was going to go and she couldn't wait. She already read the first few pages of Hogwarts, A History, but she wanted to experience it for herself. "Are you doing some painting?" she asked the boy.
Keenan gave his usual neutral smile to the shopkeeper guy and the daughter. "I'm afraid not. I just want to get a regular stuffs." The lanky fifteen year old said to him. No offense, but Quidditch just wasn't his thing. Probably he's just a few people who didn't really give a snitch about the World Cup. "Could I get a dozen of standard parchment, five standar quills and some black ink, please?" Those were all he needed for now.

Turning to his school mate, Keenan answered her question casually. "It was busy." Spending most of his time working at his father's restaurant and then finishing his Millennium Falcon Lego, those how the upcoming fifth year spent his summer. "How about you?" He's trying to make their conversation less awkward, due to the situation that had happened before.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.