Thread: Toppings Bar
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 04:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
Indigo had his ice cream. It was just plain chocolate for him this time, instead of his favorite mint chocolate chip. He'd had a different idea for today. The flavor of his ice cream was fairly plain, so he was going to embellish it with plenty of interesting and delicious toppings. The only problem now was what toppings he was going to add. There were so many choices, almost too many choices, like basically an infinite number of choices. It was making him kind of anxious, to be honest. His ice cream was going to melt while he was standing here trying to figure out what toppings he wanted to add. Maybe he should have thought about this before ordering the ice cream.
Eniola had been shopping all day getting ready for the school year and felt it was time for a treat. She had been working hard for it all day - shopping is hard.
'You know what's harder?' Eniola thought to herself. 'Waiting. Waiting in this line is harder. What is the hold up?' Eniola looked ahead and sure enough the boy in front of her was staring at the toppings like it was his NEWTs examinations. 'How could one be so scared of delicious sweets? Does he have diabetes? Isn't that a muggle illness?' Eniola decided that her ice cream didn't deserve to wait because the guy in front of her seemed to be frozen in time.
"Excuse me? Do you mind if I just get myself some sprinkles? I'm afraid I'll have to eat this strawberry ice cream by itself if I'd like to save my hand from the sticky disaster of melted ice cream should you continue to be more frozen than your ice cream." Eniola gave a small smile to the boy hoping he didn't feel too annoyed that she's basically just asked if she can skip him in line.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.