View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 02:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Magical cleaning products. That would be a big yes. She hesitated for a moment before answering. "Well, I did purchase a bottle of Super Spot Out from a gentleman at the carnival last summer. I'm not exactly sure what it's made of, but he guaranteed it to get out the toughest of stains." Lucy wondered if purchasing an unknown cleaner from a carnie had been the best idea, but she loved supporting the little guy trying to make it on his own.

"I was trying to remove a rather stubborn red wine stain from the sandy fawn colored carpet." She exhaled slowly. "Installing light colored carpet in the guestrooms wasn't my brightest idea." It was rather shocking how easily they would stain and nothing bothered her more than a guestroom that looked dirty.
"Super Spot Out." Ram repeated and straightened up. He muttered it a few times under his breath and rummaged until he-- "Ah, here! Let me see." He flipped through a well-thumbed journal and scanned the handwritten entry. "Known to contain Bubotuber Pus, and Spiky Bush juice, which interact in a nasty manner, and can cause problems for some cores if they are exposed to the fumes. Which suggests.... we may be dealing with a hairline fracture or crack of some kind, and--" Now that he knew it was safe to do so, he picked her wand up and examined it up close, "Phoenix Feather is certainly a core that is often unstable, especially in a Holly wand. I can see you've not been applying any type of protection salves and oils to your wand. Well. This is fixable and a preventable problem." He looked up at her. "Are you able to do without your wand overnight?."

Ramiel put her wand down carefully on the counter again and took out several different jars, all clearly labelled. "Lets see.... conditioning oil, strengthening oil, barrier oil... these would all be good for you to use. However I think I can tweak it somewhat to make a salve that is specific to your needs. Give me the afternoon to work on it, and I'll apply the first treatment tonight, and leave it until morning to be sure it sets in, and then I can bring your wand by before breakfast, along with the products you'll need to maintain its condition. That is, if that's agreeable to you."

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you