Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Food & Merchandise Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 02:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

SPOILER!!: Sachin
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Sachin’s eyes had been fixed on the tri-coloured flag that was India’s at one of the stands. He needed to get one of that for when India won so that he could wave it in Conley’s face. The thought made him want to laugh. In addition, the two had a bet going on where they’d be going for dinner was at stake. Not that it would matter as in the end, he’d have another happy dinner date with Conley. Still... he did want his team to win.

Hearing the man’s work, the Ambassador turned his attention away from the flag. “You’ve found the time to eat?’’ he teased. This was something between the two of them that he was always trying to make Conley eat on time. “Depends what you’re in the mood for but I’d highly recommend paneer and chili naan.’’

”You know me better than that,” Conley retorted to the eating comment. He turned distracted by a person walking by with a screaming kid. As they passed, he turned back around. ”You recommend the what’s a what?” he replied. He didn’t care what it was he ate as long as it was something new. ”Is it spicy?”

He caught Sachin looking at a flag and chuckled. He sometimes got excited like a kid in a candy store, but he had an inkling about what Sachin was thinking. ”You’re going to loose. And then you owe me a very expensive dinner.”