Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Food & Merchandise Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 01:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Conley! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Noises, colors, things that flashed and honked, food, smells…

It was al a little overwhelming. Thank goodness Sachin was with him. Without him, Conley had the feeling he would be lost. Winnie would be all over the place and his father would have been complaining about the noise. He only wished he could be walking down the aisles holding Sachin’s hand, but as this technically fell under the definition as a work function, that went against the rules they had agreed upon. Instead he merely looked over at the man and smiled. [b]”I’m hungry. What would you recommend?” He wanted to try something from Sachin’s birth country.

Sachin’s eyes had been fixed on the tri-coloured flag that was India’s at one of the stands. He needed to get one of that for when India won so that he could wave it in Conley’s face. The thought made him want to laugh. In addition, the two had a bet going on where they’d be going for dinner was at stake. Not that it would matter as in the end, he’d have another happy dinner date with Conley. Still... he did want his team to win.

Hearing the man’s work, the Ambassador turned his attention away from the flag. “You’ve found the time to eat?’’ he teased. This was something between the two of them that he was always trying to make Conley eat on time. “Depends what you’re in the mood for but I’d highly recommend paneer and chili naan.’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote