View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 12:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

While his sister was with their dad over in Ollivanders, Eiji made his way elsewhere in the Alley. Upon making quick work of picking up his updated textbooks, the fourth year decided to wander into Wiseacre's for - shockingly - no real purpose other than to browse. Something he rarely did as he preferred to have all his actions have purpose. He had not been back on English soil for too long, but already the familiar sound of his native tongue was bringing a comfort. Not that his Japanese was rubbish, it was just exhausting trying to translate all the time as he had not yet acquired that level of fluency.

Not that he would admit this to anyone and he was not going to dwell on whether or not Minako had picked up on such.

Wandering aimlessly, he happened upon Trinetta and...smirked. "Misplace another locket?"
Just as Nettie was debating whether or not she wanted to go ask about the cost of a pair of earrings on display, she heard a familiar voice. A voice that immediately lightened her mood. She turned to face Eiji with a grin, despite the fact that he was bringing up her necklace AGAIN.

It had been LITERALLY over a year since the incident. Was he ever going to let that go?

Probably not, knowing him. Although honestly, she'd rather he be bugging her about this than some of the other stupid things she'd done. Like duplicating a stuffed dragon and using the innocent thing as a pawn in her emotional manipulation game.

"It wasn't a locket, it was a Snitch necklace," she replied with a smirk. AHA! Point Nettie! "Did you come all the way back from Japan just to annoy me?" she joked with a grin.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid