Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Food & Merchandise Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 11:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default Ms. Wilde <3
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

This.. was only marginally fun. The excitement in the air was palpable and people seemed like they were having a good time, but his years in law enforcement prevented Benzi from being able to fully enjoy himself. Every person could be a polyjuiced criminal, every food item poisoned, it was far too easy to blend in with all this magic flying around. Hard to detect malicious intent.

Nevertheless, the off-the-job Auror tried his best to keep his paranoia at bay as he held on tightly to Emma's hand with his left, and tickling Clara's palm with his right.

"DADDY!! LOOK!!!!! THERE'S SMOKE COMING OUTTA THAT PERSON'S EARS!!!" Emma bellowed, pointing with abandon despite her father's continued insistence that pointing is rude. No one's even looking at her! Can't be rude if no one else notices, psht. She was HIGHKEY VERY ENERGETIC about today, having looked forward to it for THREE FOREVERS. She didn't much like having to hold Daddy's hand for all of it but he said as soon as they meet up with Grandma and Grandpa and Cobes he'll let her roam around freely.

It's still not fair, because Cobes was probably allowed to walk around on his own and he's not that much older than her! She's SEVEN, she's practically Hogwarts age now. "OOOH, CLARA!" Emma reached over to tug on her dad's friend's clothes, sufficiently distracted from continued pouting, "your hair matches the fire! Over there!" she pointed to - fine, fine, gestured, Daddy, gestured - at one of the stalls, where some person was cooking with a really big pot and there was FIRE in it. TOTALLY WICKED. "What does that taste like?? I wanna try it!"

_____________I could still change the end
Daemon is offline   Reply With Quote