Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Camping Area
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 10:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Beau was SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO BE HERE. Forget all of the sads he had had this summer or this year or ever in his life because ENGLAND had MADE THE BLOODY FINAL IN THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP AND HE HAD CAMPING TICKETS. He'd made sure that he knew exactly where his family tent was, but also where his cousins tent was (because they'd probably end up sleeping in the same tent to be honest) and that's where he was heading right now.

RIGHT NOW.

He unzipped the door and burst through it. "HELLO STEMP FAMILY. HELLO AUNTIE LORI. HELLO HELLO. I NEED SPARRRRRRRROW." And not Liberty. K thanks.

"SPAR. MATE. C'mon. Let's go SEEEE the quidditch lovin' girls around here! THEY'RE IN SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And there might even be some super duper fit players around too. OMG. Beau was going to pass out.
Sparry Barry was in his bunk bed, below Bertie's, in his family tent, at the Quidditch World Cup. If anyone needed to reach him, that was where they could address the letter and tell the owl! It was one part of the summer that he wasn't spending with Afrika, because his mum was looking after a BILLION kids already and he'd actually forgotten to he'd felt a little bad asking if she'd look after ANOTHER one.

Not that he couldn't look after Afrika, but legal business and whatnot. And terrible memories of terrible boyfriends.

BUT he was about to get up and go and find Beau, whose tent was definitely close by because of course it was when he heard the distinctive voice. And so instead he just barrelled out into the main part of the tent, hair tousled. "BEAU. 'IYA." He blinked a few times, trying to work out what Beau was saying and keep up because merlin did he talk quickly and not make a lot of sense sometimes.

AHA. "YEAH. BYE MUM. SEE YOU LATER," he called out to the room at large, tugging Beau's sleeve toward the entrance he'd just burst through. Before his mother could remind him he had a girlfriend and shouldn't look at other Quidditch-loving girls even if he was just LOOKING and being a SUPPORTIVE COUSIN.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote