View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 09:31 PM   #47 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Iclyn Grace Fair
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | "I don't wike it" | SING FOR ME | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Sebastian raised an eyebrow at that statement. Kam always had some kind of excitement or drama going on in her life, but he would always be here to pick up the pieces. "Maybe we can find a less crowded place to talk about it." He paused looking around at the mass of people walking around. He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "My mom finally told me." He knew she would understand exactly what he was talking about.

He gave her one of his winning smiles at that compliment. But then gave her a smaller sad smile. He hated that she was left alone so much. "I still think you should have come with me to Italy. I don't understand why you didn't. Chase and Trigger wouldn't have cared, heck they could have come too. My grandparents house is huge and it would have been a blast. I hate that you are alone when your home." He said with a concerned look on his face. He was happy that Chase and Trigger were with her at least, though the latter wasn't surprising.

Sebastian sighed, rolling his eyes as a small grin slipped over his lips. "I know, I know." He was still holding her around the waist, not at all caring what people thought. "Next time don't forget me. OR come with me. Either option is a good one." He said with his famous side grin.
Kamryn ignored the raised eyebrow as she said her life wasn’t interesting at the moment. To be fair, it had calmed down a ton during the final few months of the year. After the Ansel drama.. and you know, studying for OWL’s took up much of her time, so she didn’t have much time to angst.

She did however nod as he spoke about going to find a quieter place.. she was about to reply when he leaned in and whispered something that made her blue eyes widen considerably.

“No way! Oh my Merlin! Bast! Tell me everything! ” She whispered softly up at him. “We should go find a quieter part of the street though. ” She said softly..

Cause right now it seemed like they were rocks in the middle of a fast flowing river!

She sighed softly as he spoke and looked at him sadly. “I know! I would have love to come with you to Italy, next summer.. we are planning it right now. ” She said as she tugged gently on the sleeves of his shirt. Just letting him know she was serious. Though her smoke faded as he spoke of her being alone and her family..

“They all have their lives, they don’t need to concern themselves with their little sister. ” She said, partially in defense of her family, and partially in an attempt to make herself feel better!

She nodded. “Don’t worry, I won’t forget you.. I promise. ”

But now I realize, it was always you. Can’t believe I could not see it all this time.
MunchyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote