Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Meet & Greet Tent
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 08:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Raju Misra
India National Team Player
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
"Captain Misra," she greeted while extending her hand for a shake. It was almost unnerving doing so off the pitch, though at least this time her pride did not get in the way and she was perfectly capable of meeting his straight on. "I hope our flight paths cross again in the future on the pitch."
Raju was quick to place a name to this face for it was one he was familiar with. "Ms. Shacklebolt. Namaste. What a pleasure to see you once more.'' The Captain reached out to return a hearty shake. "As do I. You're always a worthy opponent.'' A very worthy, forehead rubbing opponent. Not that he was going to say that out loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuja Chaudhary View Post
Anuja made sure to give her team a few motivational words before heading into the tent. Raju was there already. As captain, he continued to impress her. In fact, her entire team impressed her. But she was expecting the rest of her children to follow in a few minutes from now. "Captain Misra," the older Indian woman gave up her usual motherly aura for a professional one in the meantime. She, too, smiled at the lady talking to Raju. Anuja knew her from one of the other national teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

Looking around her eye grew big as she saw all the World Cup players, "Daddy they are all here." Maybe not all of them but to a child, it seemed that way. Smiling as she made her way near the coach from India she smiled, "Hello, ma'am can I have your autograph."
At that moment, Anuja joined them. Raju immediately sent her a warm smile. What would they do without her? She was one of the most important persons to the team. Raju was too fond of her. Right now she had a little fan of her own. The Captain was thrilled that she was getting attention just as much as the players were.