View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 06:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Nettie looked around when she heard a familiar voice and grinned. "Hey Eloise!" she smiled at her Slytherin friend and looked back down at the record in her hand. "I think I'll give them a shot. To be QUITE honest, I enjoy muggle music a lot more, but Wrock is growing on me," she told her with a chuckle.

"So, how has your summer been?"
she asked as she took the record out of the bin and added it to her basket, moving on to the next bin.
Wrock was more her style but Vesper was part of TDK so it fit. Wrock on Wrock. And what kind of muggle music since well there were differences but not much in Eloise's opinion.

"Like what pop, hip hop or just normal rock?"

Oh summer, her mind went start to Spain and getting lost with her sister and meeting boys there.

"Well i did start the summer going to Spain with Vivi and we got majorly lost and I meet some Spanish boys and have to say my accent improve talking to them and well they help us get unlost and well went to the beach with them...."

She blushed a little at the last part picking up a random glitter dragon record.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.