View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 01:05 AM   #60 (permalink)
Nyx Higgs
England National Team Player
Dugbog

Default Leon and Renee

Nyx smiled politely at her teammate when he complimented her skills. "Thank you, Leon, although without you guys manning the rest of the pitch, I wouldn't be nearly as successful," she added. It was true. They earned points to give her a bit of extra padding, as it were. Also, they made sure Quaffles and Bludgers didn't hit her as she searched for the snitch. That was probably their most important job!

Her frown immediately vanished though as Renee started doing all that hair flipping. Oh for the love of MERLIN. This is why she hardly hung out with other people. Romance had no allure to her - because people tended to act like crazy people. Case in point. Was Leon really that oblivious to this obvious flirting? If she weren't worried about this interfering with the cup, she might just flat out tell him that Renee was trying to get his attention.

"I do agree, we are on a hot streak and I'm excited to see where it goes," she added, bringing things back to the conversation of Quidditch once again. Her eyes looked over at the Indian team again, wondering what they were doing to be so successful. She had a gut feeling in her heart that they were going to be the ones to beat...