Thread: Butterbeer Cart
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 04:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
Pete Snow
England National Team Player
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

He had the sort of manners that her grandmother would approve of, which was disappointing to a certain degree but Zinnia was more than willing to ignore that detail. The fact that he was a quidditch player overruled most everything else anyway. "I get the next round then," says easily in that case. So, yes. Snow. You could pay for a butterbeer this time. "What can I say? I like keeping people on their toes," she laughed in an entirely unapologetic tone.

The World Cup was doing amazing things to her spirit. So easy to get lost in the hype and the energy. So easy to forget just about everything else.

In fact, to match his own little attempt at humor, she peeked under the table at his shoes which were - naturally - planted flat to the ground.

"Hmmm..." she mused while lifting her chocolate gaze back towards him. "Interesting."
"Does that mean you'll be staying for a second round?" He asked with a small smile. It had been hard enough to convince her to join him for just one drink. He handed the galleon to the witch manning the cart in exchange for Zinnia's butterbeer.

Why was she looking at his feet? Oh, right, keeping people on their toes. Well yes, his were firmly planted. And he was currently eager to discuss quidditch with someone who loved it as much as he did. "Who do you think is going to be in the finals?"